Luxury Outlook 2022
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
Rising out of the rocks with frontages to the Pacific Ocean and Lurline Bay, this luxe residence is one of Maroubra's most exquisite. Crafted to take full advantage of unbroken ocean vistas from four levels, the home offers an intimate living experience in harmony with the sea. Smart technology and eco-friendly design principles offer a design that is robust yet glamorous. A bayside lift connects the main levels, with a carpark, guest quarters and an infinity pool among the home's decadent highlights. One of Maroubra's biggest land holdings, this 1400sqm property comes complete with private sunbaking rocks that lead to the water's edge. From this exclusive cul-de-sac enjoy easy connection to the coastal walk, cafes, rock pools and idyllic beaches.
• Completed 2004, first time ever offered to the market for sale
• Vast terraces & glass framed interiors offer front row sea views
• Expansive living areas, billiards room, Miele appointed kitchen
• Imported limestone & curvilinear glass unite to stunning effect
• 2 ensuites, fall asleep to the waves breaking over the rocks below
• Infinity pool, spa, private alfresco area edged by tropical gardens
• Heated flooring, keyless entry, CCTV, A/C, smart home automation
• Sauna, wine cellar, lift, private carpark for up to 12 cars
In Conjunction with Ray White Eastern Beaches - Nader Hotait 0402 636 320 & Ray White Maroubra/South Coogee - Phillip Elmowy 0425 285 444
Sydney is a connected city, the gateway to Asia, a regional headquarters of blue-chip multinational corporations and Australia’s hub of multiculturalism. It’s no mystery why people gravitate here.