With over 17 years of successful real estate transactions, John and Bridget Apap have been recognized as the second highest selling agents in the State of Michigan and in the top 1% of Realtor’s worldwide.
Working in conjunction with fellow Realtor’s at Signature Sotheby’s International Realty, including their son Jack Apap, their partnered approach ensures that every client receives a consummate amount of personal attention and unparalleled market expertise.
Partnering with one of the world’s most recognized and respected luxury brands, John and Bridget are equipped with the marketing tools needed to ensure your property is presented to a global audience of qualified and interested buyers. Top media partners include, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Architectural Digest, Juwai, and Elle Décor.
Recognizing that buying or selling a home is perhaps the most important financial decision for their clients, their group strives to make every transaction as stress-free as possible. Their integrity, experience and dedication have earned them a business built soundly on repeat business and referrals.
More important to them than any single deal is building a successful and lasting relationship with every client they serve.
Having raised their own family in the Bloomfield Village neighborhood, they are well-versed in the distinct neighborhoods surrounding the Birmingham and Bloomfield area and assist both buyers and sellers in achieving their real estate goals.
In addition to local transactions, John and Bridget have also relocated numerous clients and their families to and from the area. Their passion and enthusiasm are unparalleled, which has undoubtedly contributed to their long run of success.
• Customized marketing plans take into consideration all avenues of marketing: print, digital, public relations, advertising and social media
• Connections to the right contacts to maximize the visibility of your home to the right potential buyers
• Strategic marketing and advertising campaigns and state-of-the-art technology
• Earning the utmost respect of other agents in the business allows for superior negotiation and relationships in the real estate community
• Chairman’s Circle Diamond award recipients and named Real Estate All-Stars by Hour Detroit Magazine